Masala and Spice mixture.
Kothu Parotta / Shredded ParathaMasala and Spice mixture.Priyadharsini
Plain Parottas / Shredded Parathas
Ginger Garlic Paste
Red Chilli Powder
Chopped Coriander Stalk
1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Shred parottas. It can be until two inches long but not thick. Heat oil in a kadai. Add the cumin seeds and chopped onions. Sauté in the green chillies after the onions are translucent.
- Add the powders; turmeric, chilly powder, curry masala, garam masala, ginger garlic paste and sauté in low flame until the raw smell disappears. Take care not to burn the powders. Add the chopped tomatoes. Stir along salt to speed up the frying time.
- Sauté until the tomatoes are cooked and turn mushy for about 2-4 minutes in medium flame. Break in the eggs.
- Combine the eggs with the masala. Dump the parotta shreds while the eggs are still half cooked and wet. Mix gently to combine for 2 minutes and the eggs get cooked fully and the masala coats the parotta pieces.
- Sprinkle a little water while you mix along if it turns too dry. Add the coriander leaves, check salt and finish off with pepper powder. Serve it with onion raitha